Keep in mind these points to optimally use your candle:
- Trim wick to 1/5" - 1/4" before each burn. Long wicks make candle burn faster and can produce soot.
- Place candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects, curtains etc.
- Always light the candle in sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- When burning for the first time, light the candle for at least 2 hours. Allow melted wax pool to reach edges of the container in each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Avoid burning for longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Keep candle away from children and pets.
- Allow wax to cool and solidify before touching, moving, or re-lighting the candle.
- Keep candle away from air current like fans and vents.
- Keep the melt pool clear of debris, wick trims, and other foreign material.